Restrictions apply to all domestic and international travel bookings, please refer to the latest UQ Travel COVID-19 information.

When paying for travel expenses, it is your responsibility to ensure the costs are reasonable and that you are achieving best value for money.

Campus Travel, UQ's travel management company, can manage your trip requirements. By booking travel through Campus Travel, your business unit or project will not be charged travel agent booking fees.  These fees will be absorbed centrally.

It is also your responsibility to ensure that appropriate records are kept to ensure the University can satisfy audit and reporting obligations.

Please note, any queries relating to expenses for travel should be directed to FBS support at